Cooking & baking dates for our 2017 Greek Food Festival
It's time for our Greek Village to get together for food, fun, and fellowship! Cooking & Baking dates have been set for our 61st Annual Greek Food Festival!
- Saturday, August 12: Dolmathes Done!
- Saturday, August 26: Koulouria Done!
- Saturday, September 2: Kourambiethes Done!
- Monday, September 4 (Labor Day): Paximathia & sesame cookies Done!
- Saturday, September 9: Fenekia Done!
- Saturday, September 16: Baklava Done!
- Sunday, September 17: Packaging after church Done!
We will start at 9:00 a.m. on all dates except Sunday, September 17 (packaging). Please join us on these dates to learn and teach how to make our beautiful pastries. This is a great way to volunteer your time and talents! Light lunch and refreshments will be served.