Greek Language Classes for Adults
Modern Greek language courses for adults are offered by Holy Trinity Greek School of Dallas.
2017-2018 Academic Year
Beginner 1 Classes start on Tuesday, September 26.
Information and registration forms will be available during the Greek Food Festival (September 22, 23, 24) at the Hellenic Cultural Exhibit.
Please download and fill out the Adult Greek School Registration Form. You may mail it to Holy Trinity or bring it with you to the first class. Payment may be in cash or by check and is due before or on the first day of class. Checks should be made out to “Holy Trinity Greek School” with “Adult classes” in the memo line. The mailing address of the Church is: 13555 Hillcrest Road, Dallas, TX 75240.
Classes / Instructors
- Classes—consisting of three consecutive eight-week sessions—run a full year.
- Tuition per session for all students is $160. (Download schedule)
- Students attending classes for the first time will need to purchase the class textbook, workbook, and CDs. Materials are $78 for one year.
- Two checks are required: one for tuition and one for materials.
- Beginners 1 Class (Tuesdays)—Dr. Steve Papadopoulos
We look forward to seeing you in class!